|When:||Back to Calendar September 3, 2012 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm||Where:||Johnson Ferry Baptist Church
955 Johnson Ferry Rd
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
…a Day of Fun for the Whole Family!
Labor Day, Monday, September 3, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- A fun festival for the family and the community with free admission. Hours are 11am to 7pm on Labor Day, Monday, September 3.
- BBQ meal with side items, drinks and desserts, plus multiple food vendors. See details below for ordering an advance-purchase BBQ meal (‘best deal’) for adults & kids.
- Live music all day under the Big Tent!
- Silent Auction of donated goods/services!
- BBQ cooking contest for guys’ or gals’ cooking teams! Recruit a team, complete an application & compete for prizes and trophies! You can compete in a traditional BBQ competition or our backyard grilling competition. (See below for applications under ‘Opportunities’)
- Classic Car show 11am – 2pm. Complete an application (see ‘Opportunities’ below) for your 25+ year-old car(s) or just show up in your classic car!
- Games and fun for kids including interactive music program.
- Street Fair with Crafts, Merchandise and Food. ATM on site. Vendors will be announced as they sign up.
- 5k Fun Run on Labor Day morning. This run benefits Predisan, an Atlanta based organization which ministers to the poor in Honduras. For more details, see http://predisan.org.
- Holy Smoke is a fundraising festival for these East Cobb charities:
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) - East Cobb County
- Storehouse Ministries Food Pantry